How to Attempt DMRC Examination 2017: Do’s & Don’ts
How to Attempt DMRC Examination 2017: Do’s & Don’ts-DMRC, popularly known as Delhi Metro serves Delhi and the NCR regions. Delhi metro is the world’s thirteenth largest metro system in terms of length and also a member of Nova group of metros. DMRC is going to conduct exam for various posts from 14th Feb to 28th Feb 2017.
Over here, we are providing some Do’s & Don’ts on how to Attempt DMRC examination. Maximise your skills by going through these highlighted pointers for the upcoming examination.
Do’s for DMRC Examination 2017
- Prioritize the Syllabus as per the Previous Year Based Important Topics as per your Trade.
- List down few topics that cover the Maximum in English Portion and Start preparing for the same.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go.
- Understand, Practice and Clear the Concept accordingly by practice and Learning
- Candidates should incorporate and practice time management. It is the best if you learn time management.
- Make a study schedule starting with topics you don’t know at all and then mix it up with one familiar topic.
- Analyzing the Previous Year Paper and Creating the Concepts will be the biggest tool towards your Success.
- Work on your speed. Practice more to improve your speed. Every time you solve a question put yourself on a timer and try to beat your score each time you do it.
Don’ts for DMRC Examination 2017
- Do not procrastinate while attempting the written exam. Concentrate.
- We advice you not to waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions.
- Do not change your strategy at the last minute. Also, If you’ve worked on your own strategy previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks.
- You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Also, Getting Correct Answers will definitely help in boosting your confidence.
- Do not get nervous if the difficulty level of exam is high. Remember, it will be challenging for all and the overall cutoff will vary accordingly.
- Do not finish the written exam without revising. There might a few corrections
- Here we conclude our article on How to Attempt DMRC Exam 2017. Have faith in your preparation and you will persevere.