Economic Survey 2017 Notes Pdf -Economic Survey 2016-17 Summary Pdf
Economic Survey 2017 Notes Pdf -Economic Survey 2016-17 Summary Pdf – Hello friends Welcome to pdfbaba.com .Economic Survey 2017 Notes Pdf-Economic Survey 2016-17 Summary 135 Pages .
These Notes are very good For Upcoming UPSC prelims and Mains Exam. Also important for Banking And State level Exams
economic survey 2017 pdf in hindi,economic survey 2017-18 pdf,economic survey 2016-17 pdf free download
economic survey 2017-2018 pdf,economic survey 2017 pdf download,economic survey pdf mrunal,economic survey 2016-17 highlights,economic survey 2016-17 pdf download in hindi
- Growth this fiscal (2016-17) to be 6.5%. The Statistics Department had earlier projected the growth rate for 2016-17 as 7.1%.
- Projected the economy to grow between 6.75% and 7.5% in 2017-18. International Monetary Fund (IMF) has projected rate of 6.6% in 2016-17 and 7.2% in 2017-18.
- GST and other structural reforms can take the trend growth rate to 8-10%. However, fiscal gains from GST will take time to realize.
- Farm sector to grow at 4.1% this fiscal, up from 1.2% last year.
- Industrial Sector growth rate to be 5.2% this fiscal, from 7.4% of last fiscal.
- Economic Outlook and Policy Challenges
- The Economic Vision for Precocious, Cleavaged India
- Demonetisation: To Deify or Demonize?
- The Festering Twin Balance Sheet Problem
- Fiscal Framework: The World is Changing, Should India Change Too?
- Fiscal Rules: Lessons from the States
- Clothes and Shoes: Can India Reclaim Low Skill Manufacturing?
- Review of Economic Development
- Universal Basic Income: A conversation
- Income, Health, and Fertility: Convergence Puzzles
- One Economic India: For Goods and in the Eyes of the Constitution
- India on the Move and Churning: New Evidence
- The ‘Other India’s’: Two Analytical Narratives (Redistributive and Natural Resources)on States’ Development
- From Competitive Federalism to Competitive Sub-Federalism: Cities as Dynamos
To Download This File Click on Download Link given below -Economic Survey 2017 Notes Download From here