Jammu Kashmir Cabinet Ministers pdf 2017 -Jammu & Kashmir Ministers List pdf
Jammu Kashmir Cabinet Ministers pdf 2017 -Jammu & Kashmir Ministers List pdf – The Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir is the chief executive of the north Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.List of cabinet Ministers of Jammu and Kashmir
Before 30 March 1965, when an amendment to the state’s constitution came into effect, the office was known as Prime Minister of Jammu and Kashmir (Wazir-e-Azam).Subsequently, the ruling prime minister, Ghulam Mohammed Sadiq, was sworn in as the first Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir.
Mehbooba Mufti of the Peoples Democratic Party is the current Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, serving since April 2016. She is the state’s first woman chief minister.
Jammu: PDP Chief Mehbooba Mufti took oath as the first woman Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir today. Governor NN Vohra administered oath to Mufti along with her 22 member Council of Ministers at Raj Bhawan here.
BJP leader Nirmal Singh took oath as Deputy Chief Minister of the state. Barring a few changes, majority of Ministers, who were the part of former Chief Minister Mufti Mohammad Sayeed led Council of Ministers, are repeated by both the parties.
The four new faces which have been introduced in Mehbooba’s Council of Ministers are, two each from PDP and BJP.
Jammu Kashmir Cabinet Ministers pdf 2017 -Jammu & Kashmir Ministers List pdf -List of cabinet Ministers of Jammu and Kashmir
- Mehbooba Mufti: Chief Minister
- Dr. Nirmal Kumar Singh: Deputy Chief Minister & Minister for Power Development and Housing and Urban Development.
- Abdul Rehman Veeri: Public Works & Parliamentary Affairs Minister
- Chander Parkash: Industries & Commerce Minister
- Ghulam Nabi Lone: Minister for Agriculture Production
- Bali Bhagat: Health & Medical Education Minister
- Abdul Haq Khan: Minister for Rural Development & Panchayati Raj and Law & Justice
- Lal Singh: Forest, Ecology & Enviroment Minister
- Syed Basharat Ahmed Bukhari: Revenue, Relief & Rehabilitation Minister
- Sajad Gani Lone: Minister for Social Welfare, ARI & Trainings and Science & Technology
- Haseeb A. Drabu: Finance, Culture and Labour & Employment Minister
- Chering Dorjay: Cooperatives Minister
- Chowdhary Zulfkar Ali: Consumer Affairs & Public Distribution Minister
- Sham Lal Chaudhary: Minister for PHE, Irrigation and Flood Control
- Naeem Akhtar: Education Minister
- Abdul Ghani Kohli: Minister for Animal, Sheep Husbandry and Fisheries
- Imran Raza Ansari: Minister for Information Technology, Technical Education and Youth Services & Sports.
- Asiya Naqash: Minister of State for Housing & Urban Development Social Welfare, Health & Medical Education
- Sunil Kumar Sharma: Minister of State for Transport (Independent charge), Revenue, Public Works (Roads & Buildings), Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Agriculture Production, YSS
- Farooq Ahmad Andrabi: Minister of State for Haj & Auqaf (Independent charge), PHE and Irrigation & Flood Control, Power Development, Industries & Commerce
- Priya Sethi: Minister of State for Education, Technical Education, Culture, Tourism, Horticulture, Floriculture & Parks
- Zahoor Ahmad Mir: Minister of State for Forest, Ecology and Environment, Animal & Sheep Husbandry, Cooperative & Fisheries
- Ajay Nanda: Minister of State for Finance and Planning, Information Technology, Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, CA and PD, Tribal Affairs, Relief & Rehabilitation