SBI PO NOTIFICATION 2017 PDF-EXAM DATES,SYLLABUS, SALARY, ELIGIBILITY
SBI PO Notification 2017 pdf-Exam Dates,syllabus, Salary, Eligibility, Mock tests, promotion And Job profile -SBI PO 2017
SBI PO Notification 2017 pdf-Exam Dates,syllabus,Salary,Eligibility,Mock tests -State Bank of India has released the recruitment notification 2017 for the post of Probationary Officer.
Total 2313 vacancies had been announced by the SBI this year. This is one of the wonderful opportunity to those who aim to work in Indian multinational, public sector bank. You can fill the online registration form for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 from 7th Feb 2017 to 6th March 2017.
SBI PO Notification 2017 pdf-Exam Dates,syllabus,Salary,Eligibility,Mock tests
The SBI PO Recruitment process consist of 3 stages, i.e Phase I – Prelims, Phase II – Mains and Phase III – GD & Interview. Here is the complete guidelines for filling up the SBI PO Recruitment form 2017. Read on to know the complete details of SBI PO 2017 along with following details :
Posts, Vacancies & Reservations
Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
How to apply
Career Prospects & Salary
SBI PO Recruitment 2017- Exam Dates, Notification, Eligibility Details
Number of vacancies are 2403
The tentative schedule of events is as follows :
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination 15-04-2017 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary 29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May’17
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary 17-05-2017
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam 22-05-2017 onwards
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main 4th June 2017
- Declaration of Result – Main 19th June 2017
- Download Call Letter for Interview 26th June 2017
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview – 10th July 2017 onward
- Declaration of Final Result – 5th Aug 2017
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 notification out! SBI has invited applications for PO from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career. SBI PO online registration will start from tomorrow.
SBI PO Vacancy 2017 -SBI PO Notification 2017 pdf-Exam Dates,syllabus,Salary,Eligibility,Mock tests
State Bank of India has released the SBI PO notification 2017 for a total of 2313 posts. You can go through the details of vacancies from the link below -Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process.
The examination will be held in two phases preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Exercises & Interview.
Prospective candidates will have to apply to after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:SBI PO 2017 Notification Pdf
- Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 01.07.2017) Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
SBI PO Notification 2017: Exam Details
SBI PO Exam 2017 will be conducted in following three phases –
- Preliminary exam
- Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive)
We will update the exam pattern and syllabus of both the phases of SBI PO Exam 2017 shortly.
SELECTION PROCEDURE SBI PO 2017 -SBI PO Notification 2017 pdf-Exam Dates,syllabus,Salary,Eligibility,Mock tests
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
Phase – II:Main Examination:
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
1. Important Dates of SBI PO 2017 -SBI PO NOTIFICATION 2017 PDF-EXAM DATES,SYLLABUS, SALARY, ELIGIBILITY
|Opening of online registration||7th Feb 2017 to 6th March 2017|
|Application fees Payment||7th Feb 2017 to 6th March 2017|
|Downloading of Preliminary Exam call letter||15th April 2017 Onward|
|Preliminary Exam Dates||29th, 30th April 2017 and6th, 7th May 2017|
|Prelims Exam Result||17th May 2017|
|Downloading of Mains Exam call||22nd May 2017 Onward|
|Main Exam Date||4th June 2017|
|Mains Exam Result||19th June 2017|
|Downloading of Interview Call Letter||26th June 2017|
|Group Exercises and Interviews Date||10th July 2017 onward|
|SBI PO Final Result||5 August 2017|
3. Relaxations in Upper Age Limit
4. Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwD||100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General/ OBC||600/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
Phase – III:Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Exercises and Interview.
- The qualifying marks in Group Exercises &Interview will be as decided by the Bank. Candidates qualifying for Group Exercises & Interview under ‘OBC’ category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the ‘Non Creamy layer’ clause.
- Candidates not submitting the OBC certificate containing the ‘Non Creamy layer’ clause and requesting to be interviewed under General category will not be entertained.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE& Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Exercises &Interview out of 100 for each category.
- The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category. Results of the candidates who have qualified for Group Exercises & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. Final select list will be published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar and also in Bank’s website
EMOLUMENTS : SBI PO Salary 2017 -SBI PO Notification 2017 pdf-Exam Dates,syllabus,Salary,Eligibility,Mock tests
- Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7- 30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- The total compensation per annum on CTC basis would be a minimum of Rs. 7.93 lacs and maximum of Rs 12.95 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
CAREER PATH – SBI PO Career Path – SBI PO Promotion
- The Probationary Officers will be on probation of two years during which they will be given intensive training. Towards the end of their probation / training period, they will be subjected to a screening process.
- While those Officers who achieve the predetermined standards may be confirmed and given placement in the next higher grade i.e., Officer Middle Management Grade Scale-II, others who qualify in the test but fail to achieve the standards set for placement in Middle Management Grade Scale-II, will be confirmed as Officer Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The services of those Officers who fail to qualify in this process will be terminated. Bank provides immense opportunities for growth in the Bank including opportunities for postings abroad.
- The attractive promotion policy of the Bank provides an opportunity to the meritorious and exceptionally brilliant officers to reach the Top Management Grade in a reasonably quick time
To Download notification Of SBI PO 2017 Click on the Download button given below -SBI PO Notification 2017 pdf-Exam Dates,syllabus,Salary,Eligibility,Mock tests