SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf Download -Apply Online,Syllabus
SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf Download -Apply Online,Syllabus – Hello Friends Welcome To Pdfbaba.com .Here We are Sharing SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf Link Which you Can Download From Download Link given below
CGL 2017 Online Exam in June / July, 2017. Notification to be announced on 11th March, 2017
This Exclusive article is specially for those, who missed the CGL-2016 Exam, and are looking for Details of CGL-2017 Exam
On 18th October, 2016, SSC 2017 Exam Calendar was announced and this calendar has the Tentative Schedule of All the SSC Exams to be held in 2017. As per the Exam Calendar, SSC CGL 2017 Notification, will be announced on 11th March, 2017 and Tier-1 Exam is scheduled in June/July, 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), had announced the tentative dates cum Schedule of SSC CGL 2017 Online Exam. Well the exact dates, will be known only after the announcement of Notification, but still, the Notification Dates and Exam Dates, will be informed in advance through SSC 2017 Exam Calendar.
SSS had announced its Calendar for Examinations to be held in 2017-18. As per the Calendar, following in the Schedule of CGL-2017 Exam. This is for the first time, that SSC Exam Calendar has been announced so early, most of the time it is announced by the end of the year.
- Announcement of Notification : 11th March, 2017
- Closing Date of CGL Online application: 15th April, 2017
- Date of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam: 19th June to 2nd July, 2017
In this post, we will discuss in detail the complete SSC CGL 2017 Notification, How to get the Notification, and What after the Notification is announced and most importantly, we will share the Official CGL 2017 Notification on this page. So, this page will act as your one stop shop for getting all the details.
SSC CGL 2017 Notification pdf Download From here
If, you regularly apply for Government Jobs or UPSC, SSC Exams in past, then you should be know, How the Notification is announced, From where to get it and How to apply for the Exams. but, if you are a fresher and this is the first time, you are going to apply for Government Jobs and SSC CGL 2017 in particular, then we will guide you on obtaining the CGL Notification and apply for the the same.
But, First, let’s Discuss, when we can expect the Notification to be Officially announced.
Here, we will share the Dates of CGL Notifications of the Last 5 years.
|2012||24th March, 2012|
|2013||19th Jan, 2013|
|2014||18th Jan, 2013|
|2015||2nd May, 2015|
|2016||13th Feb, 2016|
|2017||11th March, 2017|
How to Obtain the CGL 2017 Notification ?SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf Download -Apply Online,Syllabus
To Apply for CGL Exam, SSC gives you One Month’s Time. Registration can be done at the Official Website of SSC.
SSC CGL 2017 Notification can be obtained through Two ways
Employment Newspaper :SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf Download -Apply Online,Syllabus
- This is the Traditional way of getting the CGL Notification. Not only the CGL Exam, all SSC, UPSC and other Government Job Notifications are published in Employment Newspaper.Employment news paper is a weekly, that is easily available at your local books stands or stationery shops.
- The Paper can be bought at a nominal price of only Rs 12/-. Hindi Version of Employment Newspaper is “Rozgar Samachar” is suitable for those with Non-English Background.
- It is advisable that you should subscribe or get a Regular copy from your Local Bookseller, so that, you keep track of important Government Job Notifications in General and CGL 2017 is particular.
SSC Official Website:SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf Download -Apply Online,Syllabus
- This the most convenient method to get the CGL Notification. Not only the Notification, information regarding the Exam Syllabus, Admit Cards is available on the SSC Website.
- Apart form this SSC Headquarter in New Delhi, SSC had 8 Regional Offices, with each Office has its own website.
- When the Notification will be announced, it will be uploaded on the SSC Official Website and Regional Websites too.
- You are advised to check regularly the Official SSC Website at www.ssc.nic.in
Important Dates of SSC CGL Exam 2017
In this section, we will discuss the Important Dates for SSC CGL Exam. The Dates, will be updates, tentatively, as and when the SSC Calendar for 2017-18 will be released, and will be updated exactly when the CGL Notification will be announced.
In the meantime, we are giving a tentative schedule by our selves, on the basis of the previous CGL Exams.
- Date of CGL-2017 Notification: 11th March, 2017
- Tentative Schedule of CGL-2017 Tier-1 Exam Date: 19th June to 2nd July, 2017.
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier-2 Exam Date : 5th to 8th September, 2017.
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier-3 Exam Date : 12th September, 2017.
- SSC CGL Tier-4 Exam Date : December, 2017
What is the Eligibility to appear for SSC CGL-2017 ?
To apply for CGL 2017 exam, you should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions.
Nationality : Foreigners and NRI cannot apply for CGL Exam, Only Indians can apply. So, you must be an Indian Citizen to apply for CGL-2017 Exam.
Age-Limit : As there are various posts in SSC CGL Exam, and as such is different age criteria for these posts. While for most of the posts the Criteria is 18 to 27 years. But for few few posts, the Upper age Limit is 28 Or 30 Or 32 years.
But there is an important update with regard to Age Limit for 2017 CGL Exam.
SSC had informed that it is going to revise the Age Limit for CGL Exams. The Revised Age Limit will be 20 years to 30 years, and this will come into effect from 2017.
So, this is an awesome news for all those, who are attaining the age of 28 or more in 2017 and they still can apply for CGL Exam, upto the age of 20 years.
However, the relaxations in the age limit, will go, as per the rules already specified.
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification to apply for CGL Exam is Graduation in any Discipline. However, there are few posts Like Statistical Investigator for which there is an additional Qualification.
Selection Process and Exam Pattern -SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf Download -Apply Online,Syllabus
The selection process for CGL-2017 comprises of Written test (Online Objective test) and followed by Descriptive test and Computer Proficiency test (CPT) and Skill test.
Tier-1 : This is first stage of Examination. All those, who have applied for CGL Exam, will have to appear in the Tier-1 stage.Tier-1 is an online exam comprises of 4 sections with 25 Questions in each section and composite time duration of 75 minutes
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- General Awareness: 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- English : 25 Questions (50 Marks)
Note: There will be penalty of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer.
All those, who qualify the Tier-1 exam, will be shortlisted for Tier-2 stage and appear for Tier-2 exam.
Tier-2 is also an online exam, comprises of 3 papers, Paper-1 (English), Paper-2 (Quantitative Abilities) and Paper-2 (Statistical Methods) .
Paper 1 and 2 is compulsory for everyone, while Paper is only for those who apply for Statistical Investigator posts.
- Paper-1 (English): 100 Questions (200 Marks)
- Paper-2(Quantitative Methods: 100 Questions (200 Marks)
- All those who qualify the Tier-2 stage, will have to appear for Tier-3 stage, comprises of Descriptive Paper of English / Hindi.
- The weightage of Descriptive paper is 100 marks and applicants will have to score a minimum of 33% marks to qualify the Tier-3 stage,
Final Merit :
- The Final merit comprises of candidates performance in the all the three tiers taken together. It is worth mentioning here that, applicants will have to Qualify the Tier-1 and Tier-2 separately to appear for Tier-2 stage.