UPSC CSE 2017 Notification Pdf Download – IAS Notification 2017 Hindi & Eng
UPSC CSE 2017 Notification Pdf Download – IAS Notification 2017 Hindi & Eng – Hello friends Welcome to pdfbaba.com . Download Notification from here -UPSC CSE 2017 Notification Pdf Download – IAS Notification 2017 Hindi & Eng
- Name of Examination CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAM. 2017
- Date of Notification –22/02/2017
- Date of Commencement of Examination- 18/06/2017
- Duration of Examination –One Day
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications- 17/03/2017 – 6:00pm
- Document – (2.52 MB)
- Online Application Form- Apply Here
CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATION:
- The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. The Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Brief Instructions for filling up the “Online Application Form” given in Appendix-II.
3. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
- The online Applications can be filled up to 17th March, 2017 till 6:00 PM. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e- Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
4. PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS:
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
5. FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES:
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
7. MOBILE PHONES BANNED:UPSC CSE 2017 Notification Pdf Download – IAS Notification 2017 Hindi & Eng
(a) Mobile phones, smart watches, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
(b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured.
8. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard
Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 18th June, 2017 in accordance with the Rules published by the Department of Personnel & Training in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 22nd February, 2017.
UPSC CSE 2017 Notification Pdf Download – IAS Notification 2017 Hindi & Eng
(i) Indian Administrative Service.
(ii) Indian Foreign Service.
(iii) Indian Police Service.
(iv) Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
(v) Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(vi) Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
(vii) Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(viii) Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
(ix) Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
(x) Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
(xi) Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(xii) Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
(xiii) Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
(xiv) Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
(xv) Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
(xvi) Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
(xvii) Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
(xviii) Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
(xix) Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
(xx) Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
(xxi) Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
(xxii) Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
(xxiii) Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
(xxiv) Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Plan of Examination:
The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages (vide Appendix I Section-I)
- (i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and
- (ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above.
- Applications are now invited for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination only. Candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified for admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination will have to apply online again, in the Detailed Application Form which would be made available to them.
- The Main Examination is likely to be held in October, 2017.
Age Limits:UPSC CSE 2017 Notification Pdf Download – IAS Notification 2017 Hindi & Eng
- (a) A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2017 i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1985 and not later than 1st August, 1996. Necessary action to make corresponding changes in respective Rules/Regulations pertaining to various services is being taken separately.
- (b) The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable: (i) up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe; (ii) up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates; (iii) up to a maximum of five years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989;
Minimum Educational Qualifications :
- The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Number of attempts:
- (a) Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted six attempts at the examination. Provided that this restriction on the number of attempts will not apply in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates who are otherwise eligible
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.